Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally...doing what my sister has been begging me to do...

"You've got to start a blog"...."It's so fun!"...
My sister Rhonda has been after me to start a blog. I guess it's the new thing to do! She didn't tell me that once you click the "create a blog" button you have to name the thing!! What? I can't just come up with a blog name like that. It takes time to come up with the words that can sum up life in the Murdock household. I couldn't use "Blessings" because Rhonda's already coined that phrase and Aubree uses "Happily Ever After".... What could I use? Well, my blessings are Jaybird and Hillbilly...better known as Bird and Billy to us. I assume most of my blogging will be summaries of the chaos they bring to our lives so "Bird and Billy" it is. I'm not overly thrilled with the title but since I didn't have warning that you have to name the blog...or I didn't even think about it....Bird and Billy it is for now...Warning..the title of my blog is subject to change.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love ....great title...you always pull it off...no matter how prepared, or not.....that's my baby sister!!

    ReplyDelete