Monday, June 21, 2010

T-ball

T-ball has taken over our lives. Jay made the t-ball allstar team which is made up of 12 boys from our league. We are playing in our fourth tournament of the summer! We are having the most fun we've ever had! Hill has been a trouper...as long as he's got a ring pop, popcorn, boiled peanuts, an icee and a big stick! My baby Jay is growing up. I want to cry every time he gets up to bat. I cannot believe how fast he has grown. He is known on the t-ball field for his line drives! He can hit the ball! Go Dixie!

2 comments:

  1. Now you have to learn to post pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! You did it!! I'm so proud of you!! You are going to love blogging...but Livin' happily ever after is right...now you have to learn to post pictures...call me and I'll help you through the process.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete