Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The List

This blogging thing is new to me but it's a lot of fun. I can't wait to jazz up my page. Rhonda said that when we both get some time...."we'll go blogging"...She's going to show me how to get the "cutest blog on the block"...literally.. A month or so ago Rhonda made a list of what was happening in her life "right now". I enjoyed reading the list so much that I decided to do my own list. Here goes:
Right Now:
I am typing.
I have on my pajamas and glasses.
I wish I was at the beach.
I want my carpet cleaned.
I fear rats.
I hear nothing...uh oh....now I fear what bird and billy are up to....
I search for things to fill up our summer days so my house won't get destroyed.
I wonder what bird and billy will be when they grow up.
I always drink Diet Mt. Dew in the morning.
I am not a cook.
I sing all the time, to my students, children and to myself.
I cry easily... I sort of like to cry..it makes me feel better.
I need a babysitter...cuz guess what?....I HEAR the boys....they're moving in on me now.....help......

1 comment:

  1. Love your "list"....here's my next "push" for you....it's a five letter word...LASIK. I promise, it won't hurt and you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. No more glasses. You are a cook. I've eaten at your house lots of times. It's always delicious. I cry easily too. Sometimes I wish I didn't. An author described it once as someone who wears their tears close to their eyelids....I always liked that....sometimes I tell people, my tears are close to the surface...they are about to spill over. This blogging things is way cool. Capturing your thoughts for eternity....Get Aubree to tell you what she's planning to do with her class and blogging....you're going to want to do it too!!

    ReplyDelete